Monday, April 29, 2013

Organization Attempt: I repeat "attempt"

Alright so I am going to turn over a new leaf, as some say, and I am going to *attempt* to plan out meals. Not that I don't enjoy running to the grocery store or nearest Super Target as the oven preheats to grab those couple ingredients I didn't bother to check on beforehand. I always wonder if the cashier is thinking "Hmm wonder what y'all are having tonight" as my jars of marinara, couple of onions, and loaf of garlic bread  go sliding down the.....conveyer belt? What is the name for that slidey thing - is it really just a mini conveyer belt? If someone knows the name please tell me. Oh dear, I just got the feeling that it is super obvious and everyone knows but it temporarily slipped my mind. Oh well, moving on. I figured if I posted our plan it would keep me slightly more accountable...maybe. Click on the meal below and it will lead you to the original recipe!

Monday: Mini Meatball Sandwiches

Tuesday: Stuffed Mexican Chicken Shells

Wednesday: BBQ Beer Chicken

Thursday: Oven Baked Tacos - these are so good I have to resist making them every single week!

Friday: Hopefully convince my hopefully-not-too-tired husband to go out somewhere! If not, there's always a good PB&J :)

If y'all have a good recipe, pass it along! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment